DNF-12%

Poison Princess - Kresley Cole

I might try this again because I love Kresley Cole's IAD series.  I just couldn't get into this book with the whiny, snobbish heroine who thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.  OMG, your boyfriend asks you how you are doing and worries about you and you're mad because he didn't compliment your hair or outfit.  How dare he!  Then he didn't take the hint that you want him to carry your bag all day around school because you didn't want to carry your own shit. Yeah, he just sucks.  You promised you would have sex with him and he expects you to keep that promise. He has totally been faithful to you for the 3 months you were gone at the loony bin, err.. um...vacation.  Yeah, a guy who wants sex...that is so new!

The hero/love interest isn't looking so good right now but compared to the heroine, he comes out smelling like roses  I can totally understand him calling her a bitch when she was acting like one.  Oh wait, she was going to say sorry, but you know he called her a bitch before she could so she won't apologize for her behavior.   *rolling eyes*  Damn teenage angst and shit.